Lemon Herb with Capers Sauce
- 2 Lemon Herb Steelhead Trout fillets
- 1 1/2 Tb Butter
- 1 Tb olive oil
- 1 Tb white wine
- 1 Tb lemon juice
- 2 tsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp whole capers
- 1 small lemon, peeled and segmented
<< Back to Recipes
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place fillets skin side down, and cook - about 5 minutes. Gently flip and continue to cook –about 2 more minutes, until cooked through and fork tender, the skin should begin to crisp around the edges.
- Transfer the fillets to a serving dish and keep warm. Add 1 Tb white wine to pan to deglaze pan drippings.
- Add 1 1/2 Tb butter to the hot skillet and cook until just brown. Immediately stir in the lemon juice, parsley, capers and lemon segments.
- Pour sauce over fillets and serve immediately.