Rosemary Lime Trout
- 4 Ruby Red or Lime Pepper Steelhead Trout Fillets
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 shallots, thinly slices
- 3/4 oz pkg. Fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 large lime, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Season fillets with salt and pepper.
- Top fillets with shallot slices and sprigs of rosemary.
- Lay lime slices on two of the fillets.
- Top each of those fillets with the other two fillets, flesh sides together.
- Wrap in tightly sealed foil Bake 10-12 minutes, turning packets over halfway through.
- Unwrap foil and serve.
Source: Dorthylane Market
<< Back to Recipes