Steelhead with Cucumber and Sour Cream
- 4 Citrus Steelhead Trout fillets
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, very thinly sliced rounds
- 3 tsp Chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 tsp Grated lemon peel
- 1/4 c. sugar or to taste
<< Back to Recipes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine cucumber, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 1/2 tsp dill in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Combine sour cream, lemon peel, and remaining 1 tsp lemon juice and sugar in small bowl; stir to blend.
- Oil baking sheet. Arrange steelhead fillets, skin side down, on prepared sheet. Bake until just opaque in center and fork tender, about 10 minutes.
- Divide cucumbers among 4 plates. Using spatula, place steelhead atop cucumbers. Spoon sour cream sauce over it. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 tsp dill.